Hello there! For a past few weeks we have been prototyping a new game. Now, we are almost ready to start production phase, but to turn our vision into reality, we need to expand our team.
You need the following general requirements for all the positions to join our team.
- Passion for games and creating them
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge
- Having time to work on the project – at least 10 hours per week and time to chat via Skype
- Long-term interest and availability (6+ months)
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to communicate in English
We are recruiting for the following positions:
We are creating a narrated psychological thriller so the screenplay is one of the most important parts of our game. We are looking for someone creative with a passion for writing who will provide the players with an amazing story.
- Expert at writing in the English language
- Ability to work with level designer to ensure the game’s world matches your vision
- Strong passion for writing
We are looking for someone who can design maps with logical flow on paper and then convert them into immersive, interactive environments.
- Experience in world building and lighting in UE4 is required
- Talent for building beautiful and aesthetic levels is required
- An eye for an interactive design
- Knowledge of post process system in UE4 is highly valued
We are looking for someone who will animate our main character, enemies etc.
- Ability to create and maintain rigs
- Experience in animating characters for 3rd person games
- Ability to create and manage Animation Montages and Blendspaces
- Experience working with Animation Blueprints is not required but highly valued
We are looking for someone who not only wants to create stunning effects but also likes to try new things and unique approaches.
- Knowledge of UE4 Particle Editor and how UE handles particles
- Ability to create particles from scratch
- Ability to work with programmers on creating interactive effects
For more information and applications email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to include name, age, location, desired position and portfolio in applications.
This edition was a lot of fun! For the first time we participated with a concept artist in the team and it was really helpful. We are really happy with the amount of work done even though the game isn’t as polished as we wanted it to be. We decided that our unconventional weapon should be light. Now, it’s time to think about what went right, and what went wrong.
Our game is about a guy named Edward, who narrates the whole adventure. He wakes up on a strange island after a night of heavy drinking only to find himself abandoned by his friends. He must find the way off the island, but it won’t be an easy task, because there are strange glowing spheres hunting him. What are they? Where did they come from? Will Edward escape the island? Play the game to find out!
What went right?
Concept of the game’s map
- Idea – The concept of a game where the narrator guides you through the story and you fight enemies using light turned out even better than we expected.
- Voice Acting – Thanks to Elijah Lucian we have an amazing voice acting in our game. It sets the mood perfectly and ensures that the player will have a wonderful experience.
- Art – The game is looking very nice, considering it was made in less than 72 hours!
Ludum Dare 30 ended and it’s time to present our game and think about what went right and what went wrong. It was our first Ludum Dare, as mentioned in a previous post. It was an amazing experience for us and we had a lot of fun but no time to sleep as there were so many things to do. The theme was nice and we came up with an idea for a game very fast. We’ve created a game called Invasion.
It is a game about a group of warriors. Three districts of Derp nation decided to join forces and invade their world. They want to connect it to their own so that they can capture theirs territory(and probably enslave them). You play as one of the warriors and you’re being sent to defend the “Core Tower”. Electric core held inside the tower is generating an inter-dimensional shield and it’s the only thing that’s stopping Derps. It’s already getting weaker and Derps managed to connect some parts of their world to yours. If the core gets destroyed, there will be no hope left…
The game features local multiplayer so that you can team up with your friends and fight the Derps together!
What went right?
It was about time we created our very own site! We’ve decided that we need a place where all of our creations are available. Most of our previous games were shown only to our friends and we want to change that. We’ve been preparing this site for quite some time and we are very happy with the results. We’ll be posting here about all of our games and their development. We hope that through this site we’ll be able to gather feedback about our games and make even better ones in the future.
While you’re here, check out our Games section for some of the games we’ve made.
We like challenges so we decided to take part in a game jam for the first time. We’ll be taking part in 30th Ludum Dare. We’ll have to make a game in 72 hours. We’re very excited for that and we hope we’ll be able to create a fun game. We hope that this edition’s theme will be “Fortress”, but we’ll see. Not many hours left. We’ll be posting here about the game we’ll be creating and we’ll try to keep you updated. Wish us luck!